* What to look for when your water breaks.
* Emergency procedures if you have a prolapsed cord because your water broke before the head was engaged. This happens very rarely, but its good to know, just in case.
In this video you will learn:
* What is happening to your body during labour.
* The difference between true labour and pre-labour
* The natural things you can do to keep things moving along nicely.
* How your emotions can affect your labour
* Discover the best birthing positions and techniques, and how they can make your labour and delivery easier and safer, and significantly reduce the pain of labour
In this essential video, you will learn:
* How to greatly reduce your risk of a cesarean.
* Simple natural things you can do if your labour slows down.
* Techniques to help you avoid unnecessary medical interventions.
* How to help yourself so that your labour is not longer and more painful than necessary.
* Simple, yet effective pain relief techniques during labour.
*Learn about the different types of birth interventions, risks and benefits associated with each
*Understand how the routines in hospitals may actually sabotage your efforts to birth unmedicated and exactly what you can do about those routines.
*Discover how one intervention can lead to another, and another, until you lose control of your labour and end up in the “ Cascade of interventions.”
*Learn safe and natural alternatives to medical interventions.
In Video #5 you will learn:
* How Fear Affects Comfort and Length of Labour.
* Why relaxation is so important during labour.
* Simple, natural techniques to avoid the Fear-Tension-Pain cycle.
This video covers:
* Specific techniques that I learned in my years as a midwife to reduce pain in labour, without medication.
* How to relieve back labour
* “tricks of the trade” to aid you in different scenarios that may arise during labour.
*How to reduce your chances that you will have a long or painful labour and birth.
In this video for your partner, they will learn:
* How to comfort you in ways that really work.
* The importance of helping you stay relaxed, no matter what happens.
* How to be an informed and confident birth partner
*This video is an introductory lesson on caring for your newborn child. You will learn:
* How to care for your new born.
* The latest information on preventing sudden infant death
so you can keep your baby safe.
PeacefulBirth.ca was built on Jimdo.com
A quick and easy way to make a beautiful website.