The Peaceful BirthTM System
Hello Mothers and Mothers to be,
I’m Elizabeth MacKay. I am a retired midwife and natural birthing instructor. I have spent years putting this online prenatal course together, so women like your self, who are interested in natural childbirth can go in to it as fully prepared as possible knowing that you have done all you can to have an enjoyable birthing process and ensure the safety of your new born child.
Whether you are planning a hospital birth or a home birth the goal is that you and your baby will have a positive birth experience.
Learn psychology of birth, releasing fear, worry, and anxiety and increasing peace, trust, and confidence.
The PeacefulBirthTM course is designed to be a transformational process. It was created to help you clear away anything that might get in the way of you having a positive and peaceful birth experience.
* A shorter more comfortable labour.
* A calmer baby.
* An informed, supportive birth partner.
* You are also less likely to need pain medications, episiotomy or interventions.
* You will learn about natural births at home or in the hospital
as well as water births.
* Women how have give birth naturally recover quicker.
* Most of all, you will have a more positive birth experience.
The complete online prenatal course is designed for your convenience.
* You can learn from the comfort of your own home.
* Very cost-effective, because you will not need to take any other child birth classes.
* You will learn all about natural childbirth, most of which is never taught in
regular public health classes.
This is number one for a good reason. Fear and anxiety can affect every part of your labour and cause unnecessary pain and birth complications. Fear in labour can cause your labour to become stalled or dysfunctional—a process called the fear-tension-pain cycle.
When human beings – male or female – are under stress, our bodies release all kinds of chemicals and hormones. Adrenaline is probably one you’ve heard of. This ancient survival mechanism prompted the “fight or flight” response in our cave-dwelling ancestors.
Your uterine muscles are beautifully designed to deal quite effectively with danger, fear and stress in labour. The uterus is the only muscle in your body that has two opposing muscle groups within itself.
One group of muscles contracts, pulling upwards to open the cervix during labour. The other STOPS it, if you sense danger or feel afraid while giving birth so that you will have time to get to a safer place to deliver your baby.
Emotional or physical stress will automatically signal danger to you. Your labour can slow down or stop completely so you can seek safety.
These two large muscles pulling in opposite directions is what causes increased labour pain, and it can slow down your labour.”
By learning to deeply relax mentally, physically and emotionally; by actively dealing with your fears about childbirth before you go into labour; and by choosing a birthing environment that feels safe and protective, you no longer have to experience the increased pain caused by what’s known as the "Fear-Tension-Pain-Syndrome".
The Workbook and the videos will also help you educate yourself and make plans. This education will greatly increase the likelihood that you will have a more positive birth experience because you feel confident in your ability to make more informed choices that work best for you and your baby.
The Peaceful BirthTM System is an online prenatal course that’s the most comprehensive of its kind. It’s also one of the easiest to understand and most relaxing to do.
With these 8 easy-to-follow instruction videos, you will learn all about natural childbirth in the privacy of your own home – by yourself or your birth partner.
VIDEO #1: What to do when your water breaks?
VIDEO #2: The physiology of labour.
VIDEO #3: Slow to Progress.
VIDEO #4: How to avoid unwanted medical interventions
VIDEO #5: The importance of Relaxation during labour
VIDEO #6: The keys to Comfort 1
VIDEO #7: The keys to Comfort 2
VIDEO #8: Immediate New Born Care
When you take classroom-style courses, you can quickly forget the material you’ve learned. But you can replay these videos and practice the techniques over and over again until they become second nature. Then you’ll be well prepared in advance of your labour and delivery.
How to have a Shorter Labour.
*How to have a More Comfortable Labour.
*How to replacing fear and tension with confidence, calm and comfort.
*Discover natural alternatives to medical procedures.
*How to Deliver A Calmer Baby without drugs or medical interventions.
*Gain the knowledge you need to make well-informed decisions at anytime along the way.
*Understand why STRESS causes increased labour pain, and HOW TO REDUCE IT.
*Learn to TRUST your body’s ability to give birth naturally so you feel excited and confident about giving birth
*Reduce the chance you’ll suffer from post partum depression
This work-book has over 100 pages and 20 FUN activities to teach and let you practice what you're learning at your own pace.
The Peaceful Birth Workbook offers you a safe and nurturing space to explore your own totally normal fears surrounding birth and pregnancy. Beyond self-exploration, you will also prepare for the upcoming birth and learn how to make informed decisions and take actions that feel right for you.
* Prepare for delivering your child and learn to make informed decisions that are right for you and your baby.
* Learn the difference between pain in labor and needless suffering, and what you can do to avoid the needless suffering in labor so many women experience.
* Discover how your mind and emotions affect your labour – and your baby.
* Learn to increase your ability to manage labour pain with confidence and control your body’s natural anaesthesia (endorphins) for more a comfortable labour.
* Release your fears of childbirth
I commissioned Award-winning musician, Sid Perez, to perform the beautiful background music designed to match the vibration of the meditative alpha/theta states, you’ll find it naturally relaxes you and helps you stay focused.
* Show you how the steady rhythm of your breathing calms you and provides a sense of well-being.
* Teach you the rhythmic breathing techniques that are most helpful in labour and provides more oxygen to you and your baby - essential for a healthy, easier labour and delivery.
* Give you the different kinds of breathing techniques for labour that will reduce pain .
* Relax while you listen to the guided imagery of the birth you want.
* Replace anxiety and fear with confidence, calmness.
* Elevates the fear-tension-pain cycle of labor.
* Increase the likelihood that your labor will be shorter and less painful.
Every expectant mother needs a birth partner to support her throughout her pregnancy and to be there when it’s time for the baby to arrive.
Many of the online guides I saw were just too complicated so I developed my own comprehensive, easy-to-follow partners guide.
* Give you space to record your ideas and wishes.
* Inform you of what to do if your having lots of back pain.
*Guide you on what to do if labour is stalled.
*Show you how to time contractions.
*What to do when your water breaks.
*What to bring if you choose to go to the hospital.
* Be available to refer to at the hospital or to consult with during a homebirth, as it has all the essential information in it that your partner needs to help you, including intervention risks and benefits.
NOTE: You will both definitely want to have this guide on hand when you are in labour.
* 7 Effective techniques whether your natural childbirth is at home, in hospital or even if you’re planning a water birth
* Beautifully illustrated with photos to demonstrate the proper techniques
* Doing certain things will help you avoid unnecessary interventions, while other things can innocently cause you complications, so here is my list of things to do and things not to do.
…or until you deliver your baby, whichever comes first.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is not meant to replace any medical advice that can only be done through physical consultation. But I’ll gladly answer any questions you might have about any of the techniques, exercises or other material in my online prenatal course.)
* You’ll be surprised to learn how some foods can affect your unborn baby
* Foods, drinks, even vitamins you think are healthy can react differently when you’re pregnant
I GUARANTEE you, if you take is course you will go into labor prepared and feeling confident, and that you will be able to make the best choices for you and your baby. Women who are knowledgeable going into labor statistically are happier with how their labor went.
And you can try my whole Peaceful Birth SystemTM risk-free for 60 days! If you honestly believe it’s not right for you, simply ask me for a full refund.